Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Polka Dots & Paisley


I love being a Stampin' Up! demo! For Christmas I (and every other demo) recieved the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set from the company! This set is soooooo stinkin' cute and I couldn't wait to get started on a project with it!

Hoping for a "different" look I chose three colors I wouldn't normaly put together: Taken with Teal, Tempting Turquoise, and More Mustard. I really like how rich these colors look together! I couldn't believe how well I'd chosen!

There are no tricks or special things here. It's all strait stamping (though I did use my markers on the flowers rather than a stamp pad.) I put a pop dot behind the flower pannel and tucked "happy" under it. The dots in the corners were drawn on with the markers - though I thought about piercing them I think this turned out well.

So... What do you think?

No comments: