Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Hot Chocolate Anyone?

Today has been so much warmer than recent history! I'm so glad too, this meant that I got to go run errands without shivering the entire time! What did you do today? I started by hitting the ATM, paying my library fines (I'm HORRIBLE at remembering to return books on time!), had David's hair cut and I got some waxing done, took my main man out for lunch at the local Mexican place, then to the post office to mail some swaps! After all that I came home and put Davy to bed and caught up on my emails and blog surfing! Yay! After all that I got ready for Girl Scouts tonight. We'll be looking at the stars (inside since it's still pretty cold out there!)

I haven't gotten any stampin' or scrapin' done today, but I thought I'd go ahead and post a card I finished up the other day. Here's my recipe:

Stamps: French Script, Espressoly for You
Card stock: Black
Inks: Stazon Black
Accessories: Window Sheet, Pearl Ex Powders, Black Brads

This look is super easy to get! Stamp on one side of the window sheet with Stazon Ink and allow to dry. Once dried run it through the Xyron machine so the adhesive is on the opposite side as the ink! Then using a paint brush dab and fluff your PearlEx powders to cover all the adhesive. Use brads to keep your piece in place as adhesive won't stick for long!

Have tons of fun and I hope to post again tomorrow with some new projects!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE that card. And now I really DO want some hot chocolate. (as I'm freezing here) Yummy!