Saturday, February 3, 2007

Successful Event!

I have to say that if you are ever in my neck of the woods and have the opportunity to attend the New Covenant Academy's mega-crop do it! Today I dropped my darling boy off at 6:30 am and headed into Springfield to get ready. The door opened to croppers at 9 and I was SWAMPED for hours! My make and takes filled up and I had people putting their names on the back of the sign up sheet just in case some one didn't show up during their designated time!

I made a bunch of contacts - I've not counted them all - which in itself has made the event worthwhile! I was also able to reconnect with some very talented women and to meet some new ones! I have to say that everyone I met today were the kindest group of women I've ever had the pleasure to come in contact with!

In addition to all the new friendships I've also managed to secure 7 bookings! I am completely excited about that of course! Yay me! And added people to my current class rosters!

I'm completely worn out now, but I'll try and post more tomorrow with pictures and links to the web pages and blogs of all the talented ladies I got to spend time with today!

Good night and happy scrapping!

PS - the next megacrop is scheduled for October 6, 2007 and will have the theme of "spring in Paris!" I'll be there - will you?!

No comments: