Monday, July 9, 2007

New Cards

So, I had a workshop recently. Thought I'd go ahead and share the cards we made. I was so excited to share the new Fall and Winter Collection for the first time at a workshop! We had quite a few ladies in attendance and I enjoyed them so much! I'm looking forward to stamping with them in the future at various workshops and stamping events!

The first cards we made we used the All Occasions set, which is a Level 3 hostess set. This set includes two Jumbo Wheels and a four piece stamp set. When it arrived at the house I kinda looked at it not sure what in the world I was going to do with it but have since found it to be quiet easy to play with and actually a lot of fun!

We used Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, and Regal Rose card stock; Regal Rose and Purely Pomegranate stamp pads; white grosgrain ribbon dyed with the Purely Pomegranate ink pad, and both the tag punches. The ribbon dying was a huge hit and is one of my favorite tricks!

We made our second card using the Bud Basics stamp set, Basic Outline jumbo wheel, and the Hugs and Wishes stamp set. Ink colors: Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate, Blue Bayou, and Wild Wasabi. Cardstock: Whisper White, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and Purely Pomegranate. We used circle clips from the Pewter Hodge Podge Hardware, and Ice Circle Rhinestone Brads.

I love the look of the new In Colors together! The only two I have yet to use are the River Rock and Groovy Guava though I'm sure it won't be long before I use them as well!

Now I need to get back to laundry duty in preparation for our trip this week. I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back!! Oh, and don't forget to check the list below for retired stamp sets for sale!

No comments: