Saturday, January 31, 2009

Part Two of Three!


Here it is ladies (and gentlemen if you are out there)! I hope your weekend is going fantabulous thus far! Here is your second installment of Simply Lovin'. More papers at this point, but sometime this week I'll have the elements loaded as well for your viewing - and scrapping - pleasure! Click the pic to download!


I hope you've all noticed my new little white button on the left side of your screen. Please help support me in my efforts to run a really stinkin' long marathon! Click the button, donate something to help the Leukemia and Lymphoma society and help me get to Seattle in June '09!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Valentine post on Feb. 01, 2009. Thanks again.