Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pop Up Polka Dots & Paisley

Go ahead, say that ten times fast!!

LOL, its late, so forgive my horrible humor. I stayed up to make another card with the scraps from the Visiting Teaching gifts (see the post below this one!) All the colors are the same. I'm really enjoying this color combo! I used the Polka Dots & Paisley stamp set. To get the dots all lined up correctly I used the Stamp-a-ma-Jig. I really don't know what I would do without that silly thing! I use it all the time - and it has earned its place on my favorite things list!
If you want directions for the pop up card then email me, and I'll send them to you. I don't know where my upline got the origional instructions from, but like any good stamper I tweak this and change that. If you know where the origional instructions came from, please feel free to let me know so I can give credit where credit is due!!

In addition to all that cardstock I used jute twine and a buckle from the Hodgepodge Hardware. It's actually the first piece of hardware I've used since I bought the kit; my new resolution (as of right this second) is to stop hording all my goodies! So be prepared to see more metals on my cards!

Alright. That's it for me tonight. I really do have to go to bed. I get to give away my goodies first thing in the morning! (Keep your fingers crossed that they like them!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow ... everything you do is so beautiful! I love it!