Monday, July 16, 2007

As Promised...

OK, so last night I got a later start than I had anticipated. That's OK, because I was still able to get a few cards done.

If this Bud Basics card looks familiar it's because I had all the card stock cut and the wheeling done at one of my workshops and this was left over. I changed it a tad by adding some of our chipboard covered with some self adhesive die cuts from Stampin' Up!'s "Build a Flower" Accents and Elements. For the center of the chipboard flower I used our Cropadile to punch a hole for a rhinestone brad. Cute cute cute. Add to that the double stitched grosgrain ribbon in Purely Pomegranate and you're set to go!

My second card here is using the Oh, So Lovely hostess stamp set. I have a few friends who are gaga for it, and sure enough it's a treat to use! I was a little worried when I was cutting it apart that I would hate it, but honestly it's great! I used River Rock, Elegant Eggplant and Pale Plum card stock and ink. Stamp sets: Oh, So Lovely, Canvas, and Hugs & Wishes; Paper: River Rock double sided designer paper. Accessories: Metallic Art Pencils and sponge daubers.

So I'm SUPPOSED to be visiting with Gwen today to play some more with our new stuff, but we'll see if the children let me. They seem pretty intent on us staying home today. But, as Tyler will remind everyone he comes across, Mom has VETO power - the greatest super hero power of them all!!

No comments: