Sunday, September 23, 2007

Thanks to some of my favorite local customers I managed to get rid of a bunch of my stamp sets and acessories. Here's a list of what I have remaining. I will have these with me at the Mega Crop on October 6, and they will be at a discounted price just for this event!

Hostess Sets
All-Around Argyle $20
Basket Full of Fun $20
Blooming with Happiness – Unmounted $10
Love It – Unmounted $15
Reason to Smile $10
Tags So Much $10
The World Over $10
Warmest Regards $10

Occasions
First in Fashion – Unmounted $14
Swell News $14Sentiments
Bubble Queen $14
Olive You $12
Stampin’ Fun for Everyone $16
Under the Weather $12Flowers
Roses in Winter $20

Nature
Bold Butterfly $22
Ruff Day $14
Sparkling Summer $20

Vintage
Mostly Flowers $9

Borders & Backgrounds
Crosshatch $13

Say it With Stamps
All Year Cheer II - $20

Sell-A-Bration Sets $10
Each Big Blossom – 2 Unmounted, 1 Used
Delight in Life – 1 Unmounted, 1 Used
Very Punny – 1 Used
So Very – 1 Unmounted, 1 Used
Just Delightful Simply Scrappin’ Kit – 3 Unopened

Mini Catalog Sets
Small Sayings $9
Like it a Latte $18
Cowboy Kid $20
Sassy and Seasonal $12

Misc. Sets
Haute Couture (05/06 Hostess Set) $12
Pocket Full of Posies (05/06 SAB) $7
Send a Celebration (05/06 SAB) $7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have Cowboy Kid? I would love to buy it from you. M email is ylitafred@yahoo.com

Thanks
yLITA