Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Girlfriends in Paris!


I am so excited to announce that I will be participating in the New Covenant Academy's Girlfriends in Paris crop on October 8, 2007. I participated in their previous Mega Crop (their first one!) and had a BLAST. The energy and creativity at the crop was unbelievable! This time I will not only have a booth space and a make and take, but I will also be providing a basics stamping class called "Louvre to Stamp."

Here's the class description:

Need to learn the basics of stamping? Here's your opportunity! Learn basic stamping techniques such as masking, reverse masking, two step stamping, poppin' pastels, kissing, and rock and roll...to name a few! Includes project supplies for two cards, cheat sheet, and a Technique Booklet for all attendees.

Isn't it exciting?! In addition to the booth and the class I will be offering door prizes and will be selling what's left of my retired stamp sets. This is also a great opportunity to hostess a workshop or order those stamps you've had your heart set on!

I hope to see you there! Go HERE to reserve your spot at the crop! (And remember to sign up for my class!)

No comments: