Sunday, October 7, 2007

New Covenant Crop

Yay! After a ton of hard work the New Covenant Crop has come and gone! I had so much fun. The other vendors were great - as always - and the croppers were wonderful! Friday night I set up my booth and put inspiration sheets in the gift bags for all the croppers. Saturday started early and gave us a few moments for a few last minute things.

I was placed next to Rosalinda with TLC and she was such a hoot. There were of course old friends there as well. Miss Rachel was there with Party Lite candles, and the Scrapbooking Mommiez were there as well as DeDe Vest with Creative Memories. I was so excited to be there with these wonderful women that I was nearly bouncing off the walls.

While at the crop I offered a Basic Stamping class. It was so much fun to see these women learning these new techniques. I love the look of discovery on their faces - and the giggles when they did something well! This is truly my FAVORITE part of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator - helping people to find unknown areas of creativity within them selves! For this class we completed a "cheat sheet" pamphlet with nine basic stamping techniques and then made a post it note cover and a card utilizing these new techniques! Congratulations ladies on a job well done!

In addition to this class I offered free Make and Takes through out the day. I presented a clear card and it really was a big hit. It was easy to assemble and was popular enough that I had to open two more make and take sessions in order to accommodate all those who wanted to make it. Happily I remembered from the last Mega Crop and brought with me extra card stock and supplies so I could cut extra if I ran out of anything! Yay!

On top of all that I took along all my retired stamp sets. I sold all but 10 sets - about which Tim is thrilled about because now they can be stored in my craft room rather than the garage!

Oh boy, I'm pooped now though. Thank goodness I don't have anything to do today - it will give me time to recover from yesterday! I hope that if you didn't come this time that you will attend at the next crop in March! It was a wonderful experience and I would really hate for you to miss out! If you WERE there and came in to read my blog THANKS!!! I had so much fun with you ladies and I hope to see you again next time!! Don't be a stranger though - email me!!

No comments: