Monday, November 5, 2007

Getting Ready for Giving Thanks




I am so excited about Stampin' Up!'s Paper Party Promotion. I've gotten four sets of designer series paper for the price of three! One of the sets I got was the Fall Flowers papers, and they are too cute for words. It is SO easy to make great gifts with Stampin' Up!'s Designer Seriese paper that it is almost a no brainer!


Today I'll share the gift set I've made for Davy's teacher Mrs. Lea. I've put together a paper purse, note pad and decorated pen. I'm thinking about adding in a little bit of candy or something like that, maybe I'll get to that tonight after dinner.


For this gift set I used: Fall Flowers Designer Series Paper, Always Artichoke grosgrain ribbon, Natural Hemp Twine, Really Rust eyelets, Old Olive card stock and marker, Sahara Sand Card stock, Really Rust card stock and marker, Shrink Plastic (non-SU! product), Scallop punch, large and small tag punches, and a metal edged tag (retired). I used the Pick a Petal and Tagger's Dozen stamp sets.


Tonight I'm finishing up work on the trivets I'll be using on our table this Thanksgiving. There are some finishing touches to be done there, but I will be sure to share just as soon as they're ready to be photographed. Until then, happy stamping and don't forget to call me with your Paper Party order!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

This is very nice! I the work and idea~