Saturday, November 24, 2007

Homemade Holidays Stamp Camp

One of my favorite family traditions is to make holiday decorations - doesn't matter which holiday - but the Christmas holiday is the best! As a kid I would come up with some pretty "interesting" decorations and like a trooper my mother would proudly display them for me! With such encouragement how could I help but LOVE this tradition and want to share it with you? Here's my chance!

Join me in my home on Saturday, December 15, from 2pm - 6pm for my Homemade Holidays Stamp Camp. We will be making five ornaments using Stampin' Up! supplies. There will be refreshments, holiday themed games, and door prizes. Attendees will also have the opportunity to sign up for 2008 classes and clubs before anyone else!

Supply fee is $20.00.
Registration deadline is December 10.
Call me today to reserve your space!

No comments: