Thursday, November 29, 2007

Loaded Christmas

I'm trying to find an EASY Christmas card to send this year, but I'm having issues. I'm just not liking anything I've made so far - it's either too involved to make large numbers or so easy I feel like it's boring.


Well here's my latest attempt. The embossing as well as the circle and scalloped circle were all done on the cuttlebug. Colors are Always Artichoke, Real Red (JUST opened though I've owned it for over a year now - bad Merr!) and Very Vanilla. I water colored the image using Stampin' Up! markers and a blender pen. I added a little glimmer to some of the gifts and that's it... Boring? You tell me.
I guess I'm headed back to my stamp room to try again. If I come up with anything - good or bad - I'll post it in a while.

1 comment:

Linda SS said...

You did a great job coloring this. I'll bet it's even more spectacular in person as I'm not really able to see the glitter on the presents.