Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I Really Have Been Working!

I know my blog has been kinda empty lately - but honestly, I've been working! The only problem is that I've been working on projects for a contest and I can't share!! (Unless of course I don't win, then I will certainly share!)

My kiddo is off to school, my husband is off enjoying the last day of deer season so it's just me, the dogs and my stamp sets today. No excuses, right? I hope to get some cards or something finished to post, so stick with me friends, I'll get there, I promise!! Besides, I have TONS of retiring paper to use up so I can buy the new stuff coming out in January.

Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's off to stamp I go!

1 comment:

tyrymom29 said...

Cant wait to see what your working on ...!!! Believe it or not im still NOT done all my xmas cards !!! So im trying hard to stay away from the puter today !!!! Hope you have a great day !!! And Hope you win on that project your working on !!!