Tuesday, December 11, 2007

MEN!


Ugh! I had just sat down with a nice cup of hot chocolate and my stamps when my wonderful husband struts through the door. Apparently home to wreck the perfect day I'd had lined up. Go figure! He didn't get anything, though realized that deer season doesn't end until Sunday and may be leaving me home alone - with David of course - this weekend so he can go tromp around the woods a little more. So be it. Dave's no problem, he'll sit at a tray table in my craft room with a bunch of retired stamps and computer paper stamping the day away!
So anyway, I did manage to get some things accomplished before Tim rained on my parade. I'm going to include a couple pictures of the ornaments David and I worked on this past Saturday. He's so proud of being able to write things now, though it takes him a while to get everything sounded out. Bravo for my cutie pie!

The second ornament is one I put together this morning. There's actually two layers of acetate in it - gives it a 3-D "The Snow Is Falling" look, if you know what I mean. I'm thinking about going back and frosting the back of the bulb to give it a little definition from the tree. We'll see if I get to it or not.

The last thing I have to share is a snippet from my Top Secret project. Just a little piece of the title since that's all I've really gotten accomplished on it so far anyway. I've hit a brick wall with it and think I may set it aside for later and just make something different for the contest. We'll see.

No comments: