Thursday, August 23, 2007

First Day of School!


Well, five years in the waiting and it's finally here. Today is my baby's first day of school! This post is going to be short and sweet, but I wanted to share some pictures of my boy on his FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

Of course David was not worried at all while my stomach has been tied in knots all morning! He patiently held my hand as we walked through the halls to get to his classroom. There his teacher, Mrs. Lea, was waiting for us, and went ahead and posed for this picture! David put his things in his cubby (tripping over his chair to get there!) and promptly sat down to use his color crayons with the other children who were already there. We went ahead and snapped a couple pictures of him while he wasn't paying attention to us because though he won't admit it, Tim is just as excited about this as I am!


No comments: